[Users] PSTN Interconnect Advice

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 16:23:41 CEST 2005

Hi

It depends on how your gateway works, use lcr to route out, if they want
auth then uac else just IP auth.

For inbound, use aliases (I use speeddial table...long story) for DiD
mapping. I dont follow the sipsak usage to register for inbound, what
you would need to do, is to allow the gateway IP as trusted into your setup

Iqbal