[Users] force_rtp_proxy() problem.

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Thu Aug 4 18:59:16 CEST 2005

Thanks Bogdan, that helped get me going in the right direction.  I had no idea
you could provide multiple flags to force_rtp_proxy, and didn't really
understand how the argument related to the IP's passed to rtpproxy.  In
addition rtpproxy -h wasn't *too* informative, but looking at the source
helped me figure out the meanings of various flags.

My working config file is here:

http://webdev.digitalpath.net/~rayvd/voice/openser.cfg

Comments on problems appreciated.

I'm not completely clear why the calls to force_rtp_proxy included both the I
and the E (just in reversed order depending on context).  I haven't tried
without to see if they are really necessary.

In any case, things appear to be working now!

Ray