[Users] Mediaproxy, fix_contact, and ip:port checks

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Tue Aug 2 23:27:11 CEST 2005

Currently, fix_contact immediately returns if src_ip == contact_ip

However, there are a bunch-a situations where src_ip==contact_ip, but
src_port != contact_port
(Dont even ask.  Just blame the *really* bizarre cable routers that
Comcast deploys every now and then)

I *could* go about modifying  FixContact in functions.c to check both
the ip and port.

Question is, should I?  Is there something I am missing as to why we
check only the IP?  Should I be explicitly *not* checking the port?

Cheers