[Serusers] check_ser plugin for nagios.

Benjamin Black nostromo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:49:10 CEST 2005

the ability to open a tcp connection is not a reliable indicator of
application health.  for example, an http server that responds to all
requests with 500 errors is happily accepting tcp connections, but it
isn't healthy.  a better solution is to make an actual sip request and
check the result, which is what the script referenced in the original
email does.

ben