[Serusers] Mediaproxy and nat issue

Elton Machado elton.machado at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:32:26 CEST 2005

Hi guys...

I have this piece of code in my record route section...

if (method=="INVITE" && client_nat_test("19")) {
      record_route_preset("some_internal_ip:5060;nat=yes"); # insert IP a$
        } else if (method!="REGISTER") {
                record_route();
};

And the problem is...

It works perfect for... lan to lan client...

But it doesn't for lan to external side, If I change the
"some_internal_ip:5060;nat=yes"

"some_externel_ip:5060;nat=yes"

It works for lan to external, but not lan to lan... how to turn around it ?

How is the best aprouch to have my re invites working ok, and how to be
shure that my external clients will use my mediaproxy that is behind a nat
also? It is a full port forward nat

Clients -    SER     -
	  - Mediaproxy - router - internet
		             < - >