[Serusers] account from an end-device

"Sebastian Kühner" SebastianKuehner at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 19:33:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

In the documentation of acc is written:

"If a UA fails in middle of conversation, a proxy will never learn it. In
general, a better practice is to account from an end-device (such as PSTN
gateway), which best knows about call status (including media status and
PSTN status in case of the gateway)."

Has anyone an idea how to make this? How can I get this informations from a
PSTN Gateway?

What I want to have is a server on which are connected my "users". A user
can enter a "uri". If this uri begins with "sip:00", I want to connect them
to a pstn gateway.

Thanks!

Sebastian

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail