[Serusers] Free TLS Implementation

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Apr 29 08:59:07 CEST 2005

I saw somebody asking for a place to download the TLS implementation before
it is introduced into CVS.  I have the original post from Peter Griffiths.
Is that the latest code(I have seen a thread on a patch) ?  I can post it to
http://onsip.org/
    As you may be aware of, we have already made available the backports of
the LCR, xlog, and UAC modules.
g-)