[Serusers] Vovida's B2BUA and SER ?

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 18:10:00 CEST 2005

You could give your users a password ='.'     that would make it work
:-), or use asterisk B2BUA, or there is a commercial one called sippy.

 From vovida doc

http://www.vovida.org/downloads/b2bua/README-b2bua-1.4.0.txt

1. Currently B2BUA assumes that all calls reaching it are already
authenticated and the message includes embedded authorization data. The
assumption is that the previous hop to the B2BUA will do the user
authentication and the INVITE coming to B2BUA would contain the
Proxy-authorization field containing the User ID. The UserID is taken as
the raw data and sent to the RADIUS server for authorization. It is
assumued that even if the User ID is encrypted the server would do the
right thing.

2. The password sent for authorization is hard-coded to "." . To suit a
specific vendor in the future, there is a plan to incorporate a vendor
specific password in the B2BUA configuration file. This password can
also come from provisioning.

Hope that helps

Iqbal