[Serusers] HELP: how to get correct call duration??

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Thu Apr 28 14:47:29 CEST 2005

Yes, I also did a ngrep capture and took a close look.
But what is the sip_method here? (when it send 200 OK)
How do you capture it to acc?

I did another experiment.
I called from  UA1 to UA2 . and let UA2 rang for half minute.
And then UA2 picked the call and after couple of seconds disconnect the
call.
After this I found the time difference between INVITE 200 and ACK 200 is
not half minutes.
Strange thing is, they both have same time and same timestamp. And BYE
have time that tells call duration was only few seconds

Thanks,
Mohammad