[Serusers] serweb (directory index forbidden)

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 14:20:02 CEST 2005

it means  you cannot list the pages in that directory, it  is a feature
of most webservers these days so that people cant see what files are in
that directory.

The page you have in that directory I am assuming is index.php or
something other than index.html or index.htm

If so you need to tell ur webserver to use index.php also that will be
in your webserver httpd.conf file (if using apache)

Iqbal