[Serusers] HELP: how to get correct call duration??

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Thu Apr 28 03:53:19 CEST 2005

Yes, the duration of call should be just the way you said.
But I am not aware about any UA can send msg back to other UA right
after pick up the call.

I just use the following query to get successfull calls
select sip_callid from acc where sip_status=200 group by sip_callid
having count(*) = 3;

If you know the way to get exact call duration, please share with me.
I know, the way I am doing it is couple of seconds more than the actual
duraion.

Thanks,
Mohammad