[Serusers] Web Front End to SER

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 21:28:14 CEST 2005

Thanks. But are you refering to writing a module
(modparam?)? I do not want to write a module. All I
want is the my web application be able to configure
ser and provision users. So in the case I would have
two choices - user FIFO for ser management and direct
database access for database manipulation. Right?