[Serusers] Registration Alias Numbers

Edgardo O. Gonzales II edgardo.g at pacific.net.ph
Tue Apr 26 02:12:59 CEST 2005

create an account after that assign an alias to the email address used in
creating an account

for example

serctl alias add <number> sip:<email address>

serctl add test 123456 test at domain.com
serctl alias add 8888 sip:test at domain.com

after that you may now login using test as login name
and 123456 as password. Once your registered, your friends
can dial 8888 as your voip ext number.

its better if you will use mysql or radiator for authentication.

thanks,
ed