[Serusers] missed caller call back

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Apr 25 21:50:51 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbak,

it seams I got it in a different way. To do what you described here you
need to save for the callee the identity of the caller (if missed call):
	avp_db_store("$ruri", "i:1000")
AVP i:1000 must contained the FROM URI. IMPORTANT: when doing save, be
sure the RURI is in canonical format (is not an alias or something else).
When callee dial the "last missed call" number do:
	avp_db_load("$from", "i:1000")
and move the AVP i:1000 to RURI

Best regards,
Marian