[Serusers] TLS: status, CVS, updates ...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 25 15:28:13 CEST 2005

Juha, Cesc,

I was considering for some time to upload on CVS devel version Peter's
TLS implementation - there were some fixes from Cesc and I was also
thinking of some config-adds. But it got delayed since I haven't had
some free time to test it.
As Juha said couple of time ago, this is on of the last missing on the
public CVS.
So let's have it tested - or maybe there are people who can confirm it
already - and move it on CVS.

bogdan