[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Auth* changes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Apr 23 14:16:29 CEST 2005

Juha,

I fixed on cvs the backward compatibility for Radius.
There is one module param "rpid_avp" (default value "rpid") - the module
will try first to fetch the RPID from the Sip-RPId radius attribute (as
it was before) and store it in the rpid_avp AVP.
If the rpid_avp is set to empty, the backward compatibility will be
disabled.

bogdan