[Serusers] BYE submission by SER in case of mediaproxy timeout or credit limit reached. ?

Paul van Schagen paul.van.schagen at adaline.net
Sat Apr 23 12:12:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has a solution for having a call being terminated by
SER in case a certain credit limit has been reached or
in case the connection was lost to either end of a call ? I am testing
with mediaproxy and can have it timeout, it will tear down the
RTP relaying nevertheless it wont teminate the actual call by means of a
BYE request that was setup to the PSTN gateway.
So this connection stays open.

Is there a way to interface with SER and to have it generate a BYE to
the PSTN gateway ?

Can I use RADIUS to tear down the call in case of a prepaid credit limit
?

Best regards
Paul van Schagen