[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Auth* changes

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Apr 22 14:22:48 CEST 2005

Hello,

I think Juha has a point. Those changes are not backwards compatible, it's
more than just a bug fix. Even I am not sure that everything works as
expected because I did not test it properly. I was hoping that backporting
them would not introduce any troubles, but this does not seem to be true.

Bogdan, please revert the changes and we will stick to the original
version. I think we should not be doing backwards incopatible changes
within that release.

It would be also unfair to others (Jamey) who were denied to do changes
in 0.9.0 branch because it was frozen.

  Jan.