[Serusers]

Ladislav Andel ladia6 at centrum.cz
Fri Apr 22 10:25:33 CEST 2005

You can dump the database by ser_mysql.sh backup <filename>
and then you should be able to get it back by
ser_mysql.sh restore <filename>, but I came across an issue with
getting the database back. I don't tell you now what the issue was
because I had done it a while ago. (it pointed me to a line in the
script ser_mysql.sh)
If anybody knows I would be happy for better explanation of this process
and what I have to make sure for a successful restoring my database.

Thank you,
Lada