[Serusers] call transfer

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 02:27:09 CEST 2005

Hi

I have my ser.cfg all setup handling calls, pstn and all that...even NAT
seems to be behaving itself :-), BUT call transfer doesnt want to work.
Is there any special routing that needs to be done which should handle
call transfer, or is another message sent, I mean do I need to set a
route for NOTIFY or other MESSAGE type.

A calls B (call is fine)

B then transfers to C (again B and C can hear each other)

then when B hangs up A and C arent talking, and it seems as if B hasnt
really hung up (maybe this is where the problem is)

In order to debug this when using ngrep and SER end, I am wondering which
IP address a,b,c to monitor or should it be all 3

Iqbal