[Serusers] missed caller call back

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 02:14:36 CEST 2005

Okay let me see if I got this right:

Call comes in , turns out no one answers it writes to missed_call table
(am using serweb), but I also call avp_db_store

eg avp_db_store("$to","i:1000");

Now i havent used db_store so I am guessing that this would store
username at domain from the TO header when call is not answered.

If this is the case, then when a user dials 1471 (although I would like
it "speak" the number, but thats for another day :-)) it would then do

avp_db_load("$from","i:1000")

this should load all that match user at domain in the from header

and then use this to make the call I guess.

Iqbal