[Serusers] Free TLS implementation: UA setup?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 21 18:56:23 CEST 2005

Hello,

if you want to do kind of stress tests you can create a farm of SERs
(e.g., running on different ports) and make communication between them
over TLS. So, generate the SIP requests over UDP to the first SER and
then switch to TLS when relaying to another instance. You could use
dispatcher module for some load balancing. It is in my plan to play with
the TLS implementation very soon.

Daniel