[Serusers] ser sizing

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 13:54:29 CEST 2005

sure, can u first let us know what types of customers, how many, and how
many simultaneous calls, registertrations, and also will u be taking
care of the mediastream , or letting it bypass you.

In short SER cant handle lots, I have heard figures being thrown around
like 10000+ registrations, but that does not mean if u wish to do
voicemail and prepaid billing option for all these then SER on it would
be good.

Iqbal