[Serusers] differences

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Apr 20 16:01:17 CEST 2005

The difference is that www_authorize uses WWW-Authenticate and
Authorization header fields.

proxy_authorize uses Proxy-Authenticate and Proxy-Authorization header
fields.

www_authorize is typically used for messages which are not forwarded by
the server (such as REGISTER). proxy_authorize is used for messages that
are forwarded by the server, for example INVITE.

  Jan.