[Serusers] Ser 0.9.0 and Cisco Voice Gateway

Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa acm at netuse.de
Wed Apr 20 11:25:11 CEST 2005

Hi!

I'am new in to this VoIP technolgie.
I have a SER 0.9.0 wit Cisco IOS Gatewy.
I only want to configure a registrar Server with a
Cisco gateway, which is connected to the PSTN.

Can someone give me an ser.cfg example ?
How can I tell the ser server that every call,
which starts with 0, route directly to the
IOS Gateway ?

I added two user to the ser db.
The users got a login, password and an email.
Additional to this I added to both user a userloc
with serctl ul add <user> sip:1223 at domain.de.

Both users can not phone each other. I got an busy tone
and my Cisco 7960 Phone shows "reorder".

Did I forgot something ?

Here an output of serctl ul show:
eagle[admin] # ./serctl ul show
Dumping all contacts may take long: are you sure you want to proceed? [Y|N] y
===Domain list===