[Serusers] problem with call

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Apr 20 10:48:16 CEST 2005

Hi Edgardo,

As SER handles only the signalling part, it does not affect the media
(and it's quality). Media goes end-to-end (directly between phones), so
it's subject to their capabilities/performances. Exception makes when
you  are using a media relay (like RTPProxy or MediaProxy) - but this is
unlikely introduce echo.

Best regards,
Marian

--