[Serusers] problem with special user for SER running

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Apr 20 10:39:11 CEST 2005

Hi Grigory,

The reply fifo is created by serctl, so the owner/permissions will be
the one of serctl. SER has to open an write into this fifo - maybe the
user SER is running as has no permission to operate on the fifo created
by serctl user.

Most probably you are running SER as user "ser" and serctl as root or
different user.

Best regards,
Marian

--