[Serusers] SER & Mediaproxy: XLite - Audio OK, Sipura - No audio

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Wed Apr 20 05:31:20 CEST 2005

Thanks very much.

I have altered the mediaproxy setup and that now works (what a relief). However what I did was not quite what you suggested.

When I updated the mediaproxy init.d script and tried to start mediaproxy I got the message "no such option: --ip" which I was a little surprised about. I am running mediaproxy 1.3.0. So I did a bit more reading and updated the mediaproxy.ini script instead adding the line proxyIP = XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX. Anyway I don't know if that's a change in the latest version of mediaproxy or if I did something stupid.

Nevertheless I should have RTFM'd from the start! Once again many many thanks for you help.

Regards

Cameron