[Serusers] starting serweb

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 21:06:41 CEST 2005

I presume that in apache http://172.25.97.19/ is mapped to /root/
directory, and the test page is in there.

Also to make sure it not a php error, cp the test page in /root/ to the
place where index.php is , and call it indextest.html, and then call it
from the browser (make sure perms are set correctly) if that does not
show, then its a path problem, if it shows, then we need to look at
index.php cause its something in there.

Iqbal

PS if ur on yahoo, let me know, I might be able to help u quicker