[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Auth* changes

Francesco Bottà francesco.botta at eutelia.it
Tue Apr 19 19:46:08 CEST 2005

>- if request has rpid header, "from uri" is taken from it instead of
>  from header.

with "from uri" have you in mind the rules that apply to lcr algorithm, not change the from HF in the sending INVITE??

My thought is correct or I'm misunderstanding somenthing??

So, If I call the load_gw and next_gw functions before append_rpid_hf_p (without any other RPID HF present), nothing should change with your module..

Many thanx

Verbal