[Serusers] Accounting forwarded calls with Setflag

Martin Kjeldsen martin.kjeldsen at cuatro.dk
Tue Apr 19 17:22:21 CEST 2005

Thanks for the info.
Just to be on the safe side, does that mean I'll have to setflag with
the flag number ascociated with modparam("acc", "failed_transactions",
2), e.g. setflag(2), if I'm using modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)?

if (method=="INVITE" & search("Diversion:"))
   {
       log(1, "Call is being forwarded and we need to account it to this
person\n");
       append_hf("P-hint: Call being forwarded from\r\n");
       setflag(2);
   };

Help greatly appreciated
Martin