[Serusers] Redundant MySQL Bank

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Tue Apr 19 17:20:22 CEST 2005

Hello Felipe,

	You need MySQL 4.1 with clustering enabled at compile time (the 4.1-max
binaries are this way) then check the following docs

   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/ndbcluster.html

	It's actually quite painless to get 2-way binary replication setup in a
MySQL cluster once you understand how the whole system is going to work.

-Evan