[Serusers] Window Messenger and SER

Hiep Trung Tran tthiep at tma.com.vn
Tue Apr 19 12:13:52 CEST 2005

Hi Sosa,

At this time, I don't want to authenticate using SQL but all the subscribers
are still off line although when using the command "./serctl ul show user",
message 200 OK <sip:172.16.9.173:13661>;q=0.00;expires=3346 shown up.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Cisco IP phone is OK, it can call each other.

Thanks,

Hiep