[Serusers] Sorry, Newbie

Nucleo Wireless LSI ntsf_lsi at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 15 23:28:22 CEST 2005

Hi every one,

My name is Fabio and I work in a lab in my university,
and I want to use ser as an VoIP server in the lab so
every computer in our network is a SIP Client with
softfones  making calls from one to another.

This is an test scenario, I know that the use of a SIP
server is not necessary to implement such
functionality, but we want to test SIP working under
this circumstances.

If anyone knows were to find documentation, HOW-TO's
and step by step guides, I'd be very pleased.

Tank You for the attention
Fabio Luiz
Newbie