[Serusers] Rewrite To Heaader

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:16:48 CEST 2005

Ok

You say anyway that routing has to be based on RURI + ROUTE

What do you think about the next line?

INVITE sip:3227321073 at 217.206.202.126:5060 SIP/2.0..Record-Route:
<sip:027321073 at 82.146.123.252;ftag=8f19be0298e5a67o0;lr=on>

I must suppose that Record-Route has to be used or in this case Route seems
wrong.

Olivier