[Serusers] Ser Redirect Server !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Apr 15 14:47:56 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

	I finally managed to configure and make 2 Ser Servers talk to each other, each one with a registered soft phone or hard phone, they are talking with no delay and nearly no noise.
	I've made a redirect configuration at the routing logics and for me it worked. I found a similar configuration at the link: (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-SER+example+redirect), but it's totally diferent from what I've done.

	This is what i've done.

if (method=="REGISTER") {
		log(1, "REGISTER message received\n");
			# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
			if (!www_authorize("192.168.4.11", "subscriber")) {
				www_challenge("192.168.4.11", "0");
				break;
			};
			save("location");
			break;
		};

		# Repassando Chamadas Internacionais para Asterisk
	        if (uri=~"^sip:[2][0-9].*@") {
                log(1, "Forwarding to Another Gateway\n");
		rewritehost("192.168.4.10");
		forward(192.168.4.10,5060);
                t_relay();
		break;
		}

	Is there some error in this configuration ?

--
Felipe Martins
Mundivox Communications
fmartins at mundivox.com