[Serusers] Windows Messenger and SER

Jffdsaklj dsjk jjjaime at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:53:45 CEST 2005

I'm testing SER with Windows Messenger 4.7 and I have problems with
the presence service. Those contacts connected when the user connects,
appear as connected (correct). But when another contact connects, it
keeps appearing as disconnected, and after a long time (more or less
one minute) shows the contact as connected.
On the other hand, all the contacts appear as disconnected with
Windows Messenger 5.1, independently that the contact is previously
connected or connects later.
Has someone problems with windows messenger?. I've checked that these
contacts are connected in SER with "serctl ul show". So I imagine that
it's some type of incompatibility with windows messenger.