[Serusers] SER hung - Log Information?

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Apr 14 18:15:40 CEST 2005

Hello list.
	I had been experimenting some weird behavior in my SER program.  A
couple of times my SER seems to be hung.  For example the first time,  all
the REGISTER messages reaching  the server were not challenged, even worst
the server don't respond anything.  The second time it happened with the
INVITE messages.  The weird thing is that the SER process were still
running.
I don't know what could cause this problem, but my question is : Is there a
way to log information about the "internal system process" to have a clue
about what is happening?.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks

Ricardo Martinez.-