[Serusers] Register authentication with ser.

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Apr 14 08:08:15 CEST 2005

Double-check all your RADIUS config files. Make sure that your authserver
and accserver are set correctly in the radiusclient.conf (especially if the
RADIUS server is on a different machine). Also check the server.conf in
radiusclient-ng and clients.conf in freeredius to make sure that
server/client definitions (including shared key) are correct. The thing that
got me (I run RADIUS on a different server) was the bindaddr parameter in
radiusclient.conf. By default, it only sends RADIUS packets via localhost
(127.0.0.1). I had to set this paramater to the IP address of my NIC.