[Serusers] Password not being sent during Radius Auth

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Wed Apr 13 16:03:31 CEST 2005

> > 3) I know my radius supports CHAP-MD5. Isn't it enough ?

> Nope. Digest as another algorithm than CHAP that can use MD5 too

So you say I need to support Digest with MD5, or just Digest alone ?

> > The thing is I've using this radius for some time now, and have
> > modified it to help my needs. I know it's a bit old already (2002).
> > Its ic-radius and, according to its web page it does
> > support digest.

> Well, it must both support digest and the bit special way the
> *-digest-attritbutes are wrapped into the Digest-Attributes
> attribute. I don't know ic-radius.  We have implemented
> digest for our own (commercial)
> RADIUS server.
> freeRADIUS is your best bet, or the support forum for ic-radius.

I think I'll have to implement Digest in my own radius. Any help ?
I do not understand how " ... the bit special way the
*-digest-attritbutes are wrapped into the Digest-Attributes attribute...
" is implemented. Any hint here ?

Thanx

Regards,

Lucas