[Serusers] VoIP Server's Phone Number Range

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Tue Apr 12 21:00:22 CEST 2005

Please, forgive me if I'm making a dumb question, but for what I understood is that every client that has to dial to a number that is not configured at my SER routing Logics, i must be told what it is and the server in order to route the call at SER routing logics. I thought that every voip provider had a certain range ... like Global PSTN network around the world.