LVS, load balancing,and stickness was ==> Re: [Serusers] moreusrloc synchronization

Alex Vishnev avishnev at optonline.net
Tue Apr 12 18:20:04 CEST 2005

Greger,

I am not an expert on anycast as well. I just know it exists and people are
starting to look at it more seriously for HA option. That is why I though
DNS SRV records would be an easier solution. Regarding your comments on NAT,
I don't believe it is an issue as it relates to forking proxy. Forking proxy
should not resolve NAT, it is a job for its peers. As for configuring SER as
forking proxy, I thought I read about it a while back, but now I can't seem
to locate it. I hope I was not dreaming ;-).

In any case, I will continue to google around to see if SER has this option.

Sincerely,

Alex

  _____