[Serusers] SIP + RTPPROXY + NEED HELP

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Apr 12 16:21:09 CEST 2005

Harry,
The config file you first attached to your post on NAT was not from
ONsip.org.  Your most recent post had the ONsip.org config file.

I do think a bit attention to things would make life easier for you. This is
from my last post to you:
Please note (as posted a couple of times already): That file has a small
error that is in the works to be fixed.
Between line 194 and 195, you need to insert: fix_nated_contact();

With regards to your last post: is_from_local() is not from the ONsip.org
document.  This feature is a more advanced multi-domain feature.  I
recommend that you try to do one thing at the time.  ser.cfg is quite
difficult to get right and you have many options.  (Hint: your domains table
must be populated with your domains)
g-)