[Serusers] SIP + RTPPROXY + NEED HELP

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Apr 12 15:55:32 CEST 2005

Dear Iantcho,
A group of SER users are trying to establish a baseline of understanding, as
well as create a set of well-proven configuration files with explanation. We
do this through a document called SER - Getting Started, which can be found
at http://onsip.org/. The document is under development, but we address NAT,
both from a conceptual and practical point of view.
    If people base their configs on those templates, it will be a lot easier
to help people, because the starting point (both in knowledge and
configuration file structure/content) will be known.
g-)

PS!
    Don't worry about Harry's comment below, I'm not sure if he at all
bothered to register to get the Getting Started document.  I have also
posted responses to his requests for help five times. However, he did not
start out with the ONsip.org Getting Started configuration file and insisted
on getting help without even trying to copy the recommended configuration
for nathelper/rtpproxy into his own.