[Serusers] enum and lcr

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 13:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi

I am having a little difficulty in setting up enum lookups.

When a call comes in for a number prefixed with 00, for enum i would
really have to replace this with a + prefix since enum requires that,
however if this is done then I have problems with the lcr table and my
prefixes, since they all are without + sign hence if no enum found I
need to strip the plus off again before I pass it on to my pstn gateway.

I was attempting to do something like this..would it be correct

if (uri=~"^sip:00[0-9]*@")
{
strip(2); prefix("+");

};
# So now we have the + sign in front

if (uri=~"^sip:\+[0-9]*@") {
log(1, "+ International number detected\n");

if (!enum_query("e164.arpa") || !enum_query("e164.info")) {
 strip(1);
route (8); # normal pstn
};

else {
route(1); # e164 result
};

Problem is, whatif results were present in both trees, would that be a
problem. Also if the e164 message works, I guess then you dont really
need to do anything since its just goes out on SIP.

Iqbal