[Serusers] About serweb

Edgar Vidal Edgar.Vidal at sas.com
Mon Apr 11 02:03:32 CEST 2005

Hi everyone:

I'm having problems with serweb when I'm trying to login, I mean, when I type http://localhost/serweb/html/user_interface/index.php the screen apears, but when I introduce a user name and a password and press login the same login form screen appears.

Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

                                                                                                Thanks in advance
                                                                                                    Edgar Vidal

Edgar Vidal
SAS Institute México, S.A. de C.V.