[Serusers] phone + pstn with ser and cisco gateway

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Apr 11 17:13:00 CEST 2005

Would nat_uac_test("16") help?
>From nathelper.c:
 2004-09-30   added received port != via port test (andrei)

        /* test if the source port is different from the port in Via */
        if ((tests & NAT_UAC_TEST_RPORT) &&
                 (msg->rcv.src_port!=(msg->via1->port?msg->via1->port:SIP_PORT))
 ){
                return 1;
        }

This test only checks if the ports are different. If they are, the other
tests are not run.
AFAIK, nat_uac_test("2) together with nat_uac_test("16") will give you
client_nat_test("3")
(However, I'm not familiar with the mediaproxy code)
g-)