[Serusers] SER 0.8 to 0.9: check_to and check_from gone from URI module?

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Mon Apr 11 06:31:01 CEST 2005

I have just downloaded and installed SER 0.9 and note that the URI module doesn't include the check_to and check_from functions any more. I look at the readme file of the uri module and it only includes the is_user and does_uri_exist functions. But I've seen them referred to in the documentation from onsip.org which uses 0.9. Does anyone know if these functions have been replaced with something else or whether I've done something wrong?

Regards

Cameron