[Serusers] phone + pstn with ser and cisco gateway

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Apr 10 23:42:51 CEST 2005

   It is unclear from your messages exactly how much work has been
put into the Cisco config at this time. Without knowing anything more
about your config I'd suggest you check to see if the sip-ua and the
appropriate dial-peer statements are defined. You'll want something
similar too...

sip-ua
 retry invite 3
 retry response 3
 retry bye 3
 retry cancel 3
 timers expires 300000
 sip-server dns:<your sip proxy srv name or IP address>

dial-peer voice 10 voip
 description Only peer for inbound to SIP Proxy
 huntstop
 preference 2
 destination-pattern 78[1-9]
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 session protocol sipv2
 session target sip-server
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 no vad
!

dial-peer voice 11 pots
 description Only peer for outbound 5-digit calls
 preference 3
 destination-pattern 4....
 direct-inward-dial
 port 1/0:23
 prefix 23

  If all else fails debug ccsip messages will give you some feedback
as to what is happening with the call.

good luck - steve