[Serusers] SER Calls Routed TO Asterisk

Mr Greg Plater gplater at da-bratz.com
Sun Apr 10 05:02:43 CEST 2005

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help with this configuration..

My office Users register with SERWEB and have an alias example : 8838212349

I have asterisk connected to my PSTN company and would like calls from SER
with say prefix 0 to be routed to asterisk for PSTN termination.

Currently I have Asterisk dialplans working for PSTN. I have Asterisk as a
user registered to SER but I can not seem to route the calls to Asterisk
>From SER .

All Services are on Public ip address's but can I use the example:

Asterisk = 192.168.1.5 with user name asterisk (2000) registered to SER
SER = 192.168.1.4 has users with Alias like 8838212349

Please help if you can
:-) Cheers
Greg
_______________
#
# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.27 2005/03/10 14:16:25 andrei Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no  # (cmd line: -E)
#memlog=5 # memory debug log level
#log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0 # sets the facility used for logging (see
syslog(3))

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

check_via=no  # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
port=5060
#children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"
user=www
group=www
fifo_user=www # owner of the ser fifo
fifo_group=www
fifo_mode=0660 # fifo's permissions
#disable_core=yes #disables core dumping
#open_fd_limit=1024 # sets the open file descriptors limit
#mhomed=yes  # usefull for multihomed hosts, small performance penalty
#disable_tcp=yes
tcp_accept_aliases=yes # accepts the tcp alias via option (see NEWS)

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

      # initial sanity checks -- messages with
      # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
      if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
            sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
            break;
      };
      if (msg:len >=  max_len ) {
            sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
            break;
      };

      # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
      # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
      # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
      # use different transport protocol
      if (!method=="REGISTER") record_route();

      # subsequent messages withing a dialog should take the
      # path determined by record-routing
      if (loose_route()) {
            # mark routing logic in request
            append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
            route(1);
            break;
      };

      if (!uri==myself) {
            # mark routing logic in request
            append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
            route(1);
            break;
      };

      # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
      # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
      # with proper names and addresses in it)
      if (uri==myself) {

            if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
                  if (!www_authorize("127.0.0.1", "subscriber")) {
                        www_challenge("127.0.0.1", "0");
                        break;
                  };

                  save("location");
                  break;
            };

            lookup("aliases");
            if (!uri==myself) {
                  append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
                  route(1);
                  break;
            };

            # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
            if (!lookup("location")) {
                  sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                  break;
            };
      };
      append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");
      route(1);
}

route[1]
{
      # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably
      # even for UDP2TCP
      if (!t_relay()) {
            sl_reply_error();
      };